Penberry bungalow has sleeping arrangements for a maximum of 6 adults with the addition of a travelling cot for a baby or young child. Wi-Fi included throughout the property for the duration of your stay. There are also plenty of games in the bungalow for you too.
- Bedroom 1 – Has a large king size, bed with a chest of drawers, bed side tables with lamps and large built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 – Comes with two single beds each with bedside cabinets and lamps. There is a large chest of drawers, wardrobe and a travel cot and high chair.
- Bedroom 3 – Also has two single beds with shared bedside cabinet and light. There is a built-in wardrobe and toys and games for children.
- Main bathroom – with full-size bath, pedestal wash basin,toilet, mirror and shaving socket.
- Utility room – with access to the back door facilities include a washing machine, central heating boiler, sink and draining board. There is also coat hooks and a tray for dirty footwear.
- Shower room – with a modern power shower, additional toilet, wash basin and mirror
- Kitchen – Is well lit with ample storage cupboards and worktop. It is well appointed with cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, double sink, dishwasher, ample cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils. The window has a lovely aspect overlooking Penberry rock.
- Dining room – This over looks the garden with ample space for 6 guests around the dining table.
- Lounge – This is a large sunny room with big picture window facing South. Comfortably furnished with two large sofas, rocking chair, large TV, bookshelves, antique desk and dresser cabinet. There is also an open log fire, where logs are supplied free of charge. The patio doors open onto the garden.
- Garden & Patio is fully enclosed with lawn and raised patio area to the rear of the property. This is perfect for an evening barbecue chilling out with your favourite cocktail. Just listen to the sounds of the evening and try to catch a glimpse of the bat with the silhouette of the brooding rock behind you.
- There is plenty of parking in front of the property, including room for a boat trailer